Brewer Fanatic

Will Trade Brewers for Cell Phone

Paul77

Long story short, I broke my cell phone and I need a new one. I'm willing to trade some combination of the following items and perhaps some cash for an unlocked phone.

1. One black game used Louisville Slugger model C271 pro stock baseball bat signed by JJ Hardy with a silver marker. Lots of pine tar on the handle and a cupped end. Very nice.

2 One blond game used Louisville Slugger model M110 pro stock bat signed by Corey Hart with a blue sharpie. Some light pine tar on the handle. Very clean bat.

3 One game used MLB baseball signed by Ryan Braun with a blue pen.

4 One 2007 SGA Prince Fielder Bobble Head (white)

5 One 2007 SGA Bill Hall Bobble Head (white)

6 One 2007 SGA Retro Cecil Cooper Bobble Head (powder blue)

I'm looking for a nice phone in good condition with a decent camera (my last phone had a 1.3 megapixel camera) and mp3 ringtones. I'd prefer something from Samsung. The phone obviously needs to be unlocked so I can use my phone number.

http://gobrewersgo.com/battrade.jpg

http://gobrewersgo.com/balltrade.jpg

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

i know, it's an odd thing to request but people upgrade their phones all the time. I'm just hoping someone has one laying around that they don't need. A long shot? Probably.

And to answer your question they are Pro Stock bats not player specific. Those two particular bats were used in Spring Training 2006.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

It is the very first V3 that Cingular came out with. And the Siemens phone is a s66 model with falty volume switch on the side. The V3 is in decent condition and is two years old.

You can take out your sim card and put it in any Cingular compatible phone and it will work fine with your phone number.

Archived