Brewer Fanatic

Do any of you collect baseball cards of the Brewers?

The stache
That is a great card. I've always had a soft spot for the 1976 Yount. I remember picking one up at a mall card show in the early 80's for a couple of bucks... a great substitute for the rookie which was 10 bucks or so back then, way too rich for my blood in those days. Still have it, but it's a little rough,

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, RockCoCougars. It really is a beautiful card. Now I need to get the '77 and the rookie card. I have a nice '75, but it has a dot the size of a pin tip in the upper right corner that looks like somebody started to tack it to the wall for an instant, and they decided not to. Just enough to keep it from being a grade-worthy card.

http://imageshack.com/a/img742/2398/9y3Lxt.png

This card is beautiful, too. It will go into my binder when I finish my 1975 Topps set.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived