Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Offer Unique 9-Pack Upgrade Plan, While Other Teams Beg for Fans

splitterpfj

Check this out, I think it's a cool angle the Brewers have come up with. You buy tickets to nine games in Bernie's Terrace, and every time the Brewers win one of those games, you can upgrade one level for $2. If they lose a game, you stay at the last level, with no back sliding. If they get hot on your dates, you could wind up in excellent seats.

Meanwhile, no kidding, there are Marlins Opening Night Tickets on Groupon, and if there's a home game on your birth date this year, the Mets will give you a free ticket to that day's game - just show a photo ID at the ticket window.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/brewers-nine-game-ticket-plan-offers-upgraded-seats-055448763--mlb.html

Community Moderator

The ticket number was tweeted by TH, they sold 34,000 and the normal is 7,000/day.

I believe it, but it's probably just mostly people who saw the Brewers in the news and remembered that they haven't bought their tickets for this year yet.

"Brewers just locked up starting pitcher Kyle Lohse on a three-year, $33 million deal. That led to quite an increase in single game ticket sales on Monday — nearly 500 percent over the average"

I'm sorry but, I just don't believe it.

Judging by the chatter I've heard on the local sports stations and seen from friends on Facebook, there are TONS of casual fans that love the Lohse signing. I don't find it hard to believe that it spiked ticket sales.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived