Brewer Fanatic

2013-03-11 Dodgers at Brewers (Fiers) 3:05 PM CDT; live on FSWI, replay tonight on MLBN

hawing

FSWisconsin's first Brewers telecast of 2013 is today! But if you can't get to a TV in the afternoon, MLB Network has a replay tonight.

Brewers' nine:

RF Norichika Aoki

SS Jean Segura

CF Carlos Gomez

2B Rickie Weeks

1B Alex Gonzalez

LF Khris Davis

C Blake Lalli

3B Bobby Crosby

RHP Mike Fiers

Zack Greinke, originally scheduled to face his former mates (well, some of them were his former mates), has been scratched with right elbow irritation and is headed back to LA to have it examined by the team physician. Rut roh. Anyway, on the bump in Zack's place is Hyun-jin Ryu.

Edit: Yes, I was wrong. But at least I remembered that Zack was signed by an LA team.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Anyone else getting a little excited by what Gogo is doing this Spring? Hitting over .500, took 4 walks already. Combine this hot start with his maturity/commitment to the team (taking English lessons, skipping WBC to concentrate on upcoming season), I think he is prime for a big year.

I was at the game today but left after the 8th inning. Why'd they stop playing after 8??? I had no idea until we got back walking to our hotel that it was an 8 inning final. Was it because of the Greinke scratch and the Dodgers had nobody else to pitch?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

okay, so the final score on ESPN and everywhere was wrong in that they did play all 9, not just 8. Thanks for the clarification. Got back to the hotel and we all were like, "huh?!?!?"

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived