Brewer Fanatic

2013 Link Report Roll Call

TheCrew07
Brewer Fanatic Staff

Just confirmed with the Brewers that their Maryvale games will all be 7:00 Phoenix time. MiLB.com still lists TBA for their times.

I'll get them each day either way, whether I'm up late or more likely, very early in the AM.

I've got a note in to someone regarding Helena coverage, hoping it comes through. You'll know soon. As always, you can attempt to trade with each other at any time.

You guys are awesome, thanks again.

I'm heading out to Iowa for a few days starting this weekend to see Correa, Buxton and a couple of Nashville's games. I'll be gone Saturday-Wednesday. I can probably still get the DSL games, but I'm always a little leery of hotel internet so if anybody wants to grab the Dominican game this Saturday (6.15) and then next week Mon-Wed (6.17-19) that would be a big help.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I need coverage the following the days, most of which are weekends.

July 6th - I have a family party to attend

July 19th and 20th - The Wisconsin Football Coaches Association All-Star Games are the 20th and I go down a night early and volunteer my time.

July 27th - I have a server migration at work during the day and a golf outing that night.

I would greatly appreciate any help covering those 4 days.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I will also need someone to cover on July 6.

And Seth, I should be able to help cover for some of your other dates. Going to the Brewers game on the 19th, but should be good aside from that.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Thanks so much Minigoon.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Awesome thanks guys!

- Plato

- Plato

Seconded!

- Plato

- Plato

• 2 weeks later...
Brewer Fanatic Staff

Hey crew, I'll be away on vacation Wed. - Sun.

I'll have my laptop, and will be doing some catchup in the evenings, but not to the extent you may be used to ;).

I plan on staging Link Report Menus tonight and may or may not be able to edit them with updated starting pitchers and such (rotations are really in flux and pending right now given the All-Star breaks).

Regardless, the Reports will hardly be bare-boned given the efforts of all our daily Linkers, so thanks in advance to them. You'll still get all your details and nuggets, and we invite everyone, staff or not, to post transaction news or other updates, for the benefit of all who follow us here, thanks.

Enjoy your time away! As reminder I'm out on Friday and Saturday as I'll be out of town working the High School All-Star football games.

- Plato

- Plato

Enjoy your time away! As reminder I'm out on Friday and Saturday as I'll be out of town working the High School All-Star football games.

And I'm gone on Friday & Saturday as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll cover Nashville tonight.

- Plato

- Plato

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading to Milwaukee on Saturday, & won't be able to cover the Nashville game.

As long as I'm available, I'd be happy to 'trade' a night with anyone else willing to cover for me tomorrow. I know those off days at this point in the season feel like they're nonexistent, so even if you just want to trade so you have a night off, let me know.

Archived