Brewer Fanatic

Brewers spring training games on TV?

Invader3K
It seems weird that the Brewers haven't been featured at all yet on TV this spring. They haven't had one game on MLB Network, etc. Anyone know if there are any upcoming broadcasts they will be on? I noticed some other teams have tons of games on their local networks...seems like the Brewers and FS-Wisconsin are missing the boat here.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I have Direct TV and have seen ton of Catus league games being shown but nothing aganist the Brewers on any of those other Stations. It very frustrating and especially with Fox Wisc not being a full time staion outside Of Wisconsin.

PS thanks for the Link

Seems like the MLB Network has been showing a lot more games from FL than from AZ so far and it also seems like half of those games have been either Yankee or Red Sox games.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

MLB.tv premium has the Brewers on Monday against the Dodgers, Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, and Sunday against the Dodgers again.

Here's the remainder of the preseason schedule for MLB.tv premium. 7 Brewer games in total.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/official_info/broadcasts/spring_mlbtv.jsp?&affiliateId=mlbMENU

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Looks like they are starting on Monday broadcasting 7 games over the next 3 weeks. I'm with you though that they seem to be missing the boat. It's 2013 and all we get is a webcast or radio for the first two weeks?

Here is the link to the broadcast schedule:

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/schedule/broadcast/index.jsp?c_id=mil

Thanks for the schedule!

I see that the March 24th game is the Braun mini bobble game, maybe they will show the bobble?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Seems like the MLB Network has been showing a lot more games from FL than from AZ so far and it also seems like half of those games have been either Yankee or Red Sox games.

I'm not sure if it's because of the time zone difference, or just the East Coast bias, but I agree. It might be that Cactus League games last until roughly 6 P.M. EST which would overlap with their regular schedule of broadcasting.

I'm not sure if it's because of the time zone difference, or just the East Coast bias, but I agree. It might be that Cactus League games last until roughly 6 P.M. EST which would overlap with their regular schedule of broadcasting.

MLB Network also just takes local broadcasts and airs them, they don't produce any on their own. The Yankees and Red Sox pretty much broadcast every game, giving MLB Network more chances to air them. If you notice, 3 of the 5 games FS Wisconsin is airing are also being grabbed by MLB Network, plus two others which I assume will be the opposing team's broadcast. I'm sure if FS Wisconsin did more games the Brewers would be on MLB Network more.

Yeah the Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, Nats and Mets have gotten a ton of coverage on MLB Network and almost all of their spring games are on TV so it makes sense that they would have the most.

Brewer Fanatic Staff
Maybe it's because I hit the half-century mark recently, but my, we have it good now compared to back in the day. Some of us remember not knowing what words like internet, webcast, MLB Network, were. I'm only now coming to terms that many of you don't know a world without those things.

Dish Network says that it is blacked out in my area. And FSNorth is showing Baylor vs Iowa St women's basketball. Blackout rules suck.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

The game today against the Dodgers will air tomorrow on MLB Network at 9 AM Central, the game tomorrow against the Indians will air live on MLB Network and the game on Tuesday against the Angels will air live on FS Wisconsin.

Off topic but what is so great about Vin Scully? Through one inning so far he has said that Tayler Green and "John" Segura are battling for the starting short stop position. "Chris" Gomez is playing center field. And talked about Lucroy being involved in the WBC brawl between Mexico and the US. Plus he never stops talking. A little dead air every now and then isn't a bad thing.

He also managed to call Orlando Arcia "Arias" & "Acias," sandwiched around getting the surname correct once.

I love Vin, but he wasn't exactly in top form for this game. He even noted the Dodgers had trained in Florida for 60 years -- from 1948-2005 (graphic on the screen correctly displayed 2008).

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Back-to-back Brewers ST games where the HP umpire had to leave due to injury. I wonder if there's been a longer streak than that in ST history

Tim McClelland actually calling balls & strikes from behind the mound while the third member of the ump crew is changing into his home plate gear. I've never seen this in MLB.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived