Brewer Fanatic

Season Ticket Holders... it's about that time of year...

chadomac
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We got ours last Friday or Sat... Nice to see picture tickets...

Can I assume they are doing that for all tickets, not just season tickets?

Yup, all tickets. I already went and got some single game tickets and they look just like my 20 pack tickets I got on Saturday.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

It is kind of funny how we, self included, get anxious waiting for tickets.

In twenty years, they have always arrived. I think it is just the anticipation of spring that makes us antsy to get the package of tickets. Not too mention this years' 20 degree weather and hopes for something over 40!

Still waiting!

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I finally got my tickets today. It came in a big USPS box which it doesn't normally come in. All of my tickets are in wire bound books. I've done Fan's Choice for almost my whole time as a ticket holder, so I don't know if they just did it different this year, or it's just new to me.

The wirebound books of tickets are normal for preset plans. We were surprised the first year we had a preset plan too.

The hawing household is still swinging and missing on Brewers mail. However, Mrs. bensheeps pointed out tonight that all tickets are supposed to be mailed out by Friday. So we haven't necessarily been skipped. We might be dead last on the list, is all.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Still have not received ours yet either. Only reason I'm nervous about it is because no one is home during the day and no signiture is required. They just drop them off on the doorstep.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Still have not received ours yet either. Only reason I'm nervous about it is because no one is home during the day and no signiture is required. They just drop them off on the doorstep.

Yeah. In our current 'hood the chances of someone swiping ours are pretty low, but not zero; and I wish the postal carrier would put the box on our enclosed front porch like s/he does for just about every other package we receive.

In our previous 'hood the chances of a theft were better, but the Brewers were either playing in County Stadium still or in MP, but really crappy.

We are now in the tickets-received group. Our two-week household nightmare is finally over. Except they're not mailing our parking passes until next week, but I'm not worried about that; they cut it close on parking last year too.

Still waiting :(

Not to make you feel worse, but if you got through Monday and don't have tickets yet, I think it's certainly time to contact your rep, at least for reassurance.

Got them yesterday so we are good!

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 2 weeks later...
Got my letter today telling me when I can pick up my Corey Hart signed baseball. It also says that we will have to sign an agreement stating we will not sell or barter the baseball. Why? I have no interest in holding onto it. I wanted Gallardo anyway. WAH.

Archived