Brewer Fanatic

Season Ticket Holders... it's about that time of year...

chadomac

Shouldn't we be getting our tickets soon via mail?

Also, did you guys receive your incentive for paying for your tickets early? Or is that going to come with the initial ticket package?

Still waiting to hear from my rep, will report back later.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the word is... tickets are being mailed out starting now and should all be sent within the next two weeks!

As far as the early-pay-incentive goes, my rep said that there will be an event where you can go and receive your autographed baseball if that was the incentive you chose. Not sure if we get to meet the player briefly and have the ball signed personally or not, I can't remember what the packet said when I chose that incentive. Anyone still have it?

I didn't choose the autograph ball option this year (it's hard to split that amongst 8 guys), but I did do it one previous year when they offered it. Basically you went to the stadium and they had the players split up, sitting at stations on the field. You went to your designated player, got his autograph, maybe had 30 seconds with him and that was it. They were letting people take pictures though. Thats about it.

As far as getting the ticket upgrade vouchers, those come with your tickets and you have to send them back in to get the upgrades - sort of annoying. I wish they let you select the upgraded games when you picked the tickets, it would save a lot of time and hassle.

Thanks for the info about the signed ball, that'd kind of what I imagined would happen.

I'm not a fan of the upgrade vouchers only because I pick almost all weekend games... and they're not good for weekend games.

Our ticket rep told me last week that they expect to begin mailing season tickets the week of March 11. How soon yours is mailed depends on when it was printed.

Last year, when we chose upgrade vouchers, they came before the tickets. This year we went with the meet-a-player/signed baseball thing, since I enjoyed meeting Corey Hart in 2008.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I didn't go with the signed ball offer this year, because I share my package with someone now. Also when I did that last time, I ended up drawing Carlos Villanueva, who also happened to be the scheduled starter that day, so they didn't let him sign which was pretty annoying.

Though I wish I knew the upgrade vouchers weren't good for weekend games before I made that decision since the majority of my games are weekend games.

Though I wish I knew the upgrade vouchers weren't good for weekend games before I made that decision since the majority of my games are weekend games.

They are good for Fridays (or were last year), in case that helps at all. We used some in 2011 and 2012, mainly in conjunction with trading tickets in. Otherwise they should just about advise against the upgrade vouchers for fans with Sunday Plus or Saturday Plus packages.

Yeah, the upgrade vouchers are only good on non-premium, week day games. We have the fans choice package and have exactly 4 eligible games. Still easier than trying to figure out which of the 8 of us get an autographed ball.

I do like it though, as it's nice to sit in some different areas of the stadium from time to time. I just wish I could have done that electronically instead of having to send tickets back and forth this close to the season.

Our ticket rep told me last week that they expect to begin mailing season tickets the week of March 11. How soon yours is mailed depends on when it was printed.

Last year, when we chose upgrade vouchers, they came before the tickets. This year we went with the meet-a-player/signed baseball thing, since I enjoyed meeting Corey Hart in 2008.

Since you have two 20 packs do you get 2 balls with possibly 2 different players? Did this event happen on a weekend or during the week like those lucheons?

When we had the meet and greet with our ticket rep last year the Club level ticket checker didn't want to let both of us up to the Club level. I had to pressure the guy to let us both in with one letter since I have a partial season ticket package for 2 seats.

Since you have two 20 packs do you get 2 balls with possibly 2 different players? Did this event happen on a weekend or during the week like those lucheons?

When we had the meet and greet with our ticket rep last year the Club level ticket checker didn't want to let both of us up to the Club level. I had to pressure the guy to let us both in with one letter since I have a partial season ticket package for 2 seats.

For the baseball autographing event, our two 20-packs count as one account. I'd accept otherwise but am OK with that.

The 2008 event was on a Saturday morning in April, at almost exactly the same time as the Crazylegs road race in Madison. The S.O. has only missed one Crazylegs since the early 1980s (due to injury), so he ran and I went to meet Corey. As pretendastronaut recalls above, Carlos Villanueva was one of the four guys autographing baseballs, but he was starting that night and so did not appear. The other choices were Rickie or Yovani. Ryan Braun signed bats for full-season customers.

On a slightly different season ticket note, I've noticed several of you bf.netters and others in my Twitter feed refer to "meet and greet" events with their ticket rep. We have never been invited to something like that. Then again, we know our rep pretty well (for an employee/customer relationship) and I imagine he is savvy enough to realize that we are about as committed to season tickets as we can be, given our distance. Put differently, there isn't much more upselling they can do with us.

I bought ten seats at an extra game in addition to my usual 20 packs. Seemed odd I got them this week that. There were really nice though, nice pictures and layout, different than the normal computer printed ticket for an extra game.

Looking forward to my season pack, kind of like Christmas, that I paid for.

Through other social media sources, I can verify that thablingster got his 20-pack on Friday, so the "starting to mail March 11" seems a bit off. Based on the small sample of thablingster, it sounds like fan's choice customers' seating may be all over the place again, especially for popular dates such as bobblehead giveaways.

I was going to wait until like Tuesday to start really looking forward to getting home and checking the mail, but I guess that annual phase begins now. On the up side, the USPS hasn't halted Saturday delivery yet, so there's still an at-least infinitesimal chance someone will get their tickets today.

I looked mine up online and my seats are substantially worse than last year. Same number of seats. I know the fans choice seats are filled after the pre-selected packages, but my seats are a good 4-5 sections worse than they were last year. Disappointing.

In theory, as you get more priority points, seats should get better, not worse.

I believe Fan's Choice are still behind all other types of season tickets. So if there are more of them, you might get bumped back. Also, you might have just happened to choose games that other ticket holders with more seniority have also chosen.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I would bet that nearly everyone with a fans choice picked all or most of the 10 bobble head games which means worse tickets. I have never thought about it but if you want the best possible seat you should pick less popular games (although those are the games you can pick up on Stub Hub cheap).

I typically do the Fan Choice package, and you can get bounced around quite a bit, but popular games are where you really can sacraifice seat location, and as Dean Machine suggests, you can actually get really great seats for your location on less popular games. It's definetly a balancing act.

This year we tried a preset package, and our rep even let us pick our seat location, which is pretty good. However, already we have conflicts with 3 of the first 5 games in our pack, which we likely would have avoided with Fans Choice.

I undestand the tickets bounce around, but I don't feel we picked that many games that should have been that bad. We only picked 2 bobblehead games for example. It is what it is, I just wasn't expecting them to be that bad after where they were last season.

What kinda sucks is that we have the upgrade vouchers, but there are so few eligible games, that I'll be forced to move some of our better seats to upgrade them. Oh well.

The "save the date" email went out for the autograph early renewal incentive today. It looks like the date will be April 20, with specific times to be sent in a postal mailing just after opening day.

Those who were selected to get Corey Hart balls will still get them, but he isn't going to be there, per the email.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Our full-season package came today, as did our incentive (concession vouchers & an order form for diamond box tickets). Make sure you read your season seat holder handbook - there are extra passes inside for 6 special days of early entry for batting practice.

I'd like to say I'm posting with excitement because our tickets arrived, but I haven't seen today's mail yet and my hopes aren't high anyway. I checked last year's ticket thread to remind myself of the receipt date for our 2012 tickets - and I shouldn't have, because it wasn't until March 27, with an additional delay for parking passes. I hope the Brewers don't cut it that close this year.

First world problems, to be sure, but tickets would certainly get my mind off the weather.

Archived