Brewer Fanatic

Braun, Cano, ARod, Granderson rumored to have failed PED test

Ennder

What in the heck is MLB doing TARGETING anyone? The PED "justice system" (and I use that term very, very lightly; kangaroo court is much more appropriate) is not set up for any kind of truly adversarial proceeding. MLBPA, if it has any stones at all, needs to be doing a lot to quash this kind of thing. Hopefully behind the scenes so they don't get gutted as "aiding and abetting cheats".

I really wish I had the time to fully express how disgusted I am with all of this. And don't get me wrong, I'm disgusted with the players in general, too. But saying that is a far cry from singling out individuals for scapegoating. The whole thing is a train wreck at this point and the people who should have been most responsible from the start at policing this messed it up from Day 1.

Here's a tip to US sports organizations: when you're taking your lead on any policy from the incredibly corrupt alphabet-soup world of international sports organizations, you're doing it wrong. We can be better.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It really is just a glorified witch hunt at this point.

Any kind of suspension that MLB would come up with would get struck down by an arbitrator and they would basically state this. Now if MLB went after every single player that is named in connection then it wouldn't be a witch hunt but to just go after two other players specifically then it is just a witch hunt. I can not see how an arbitrator would rule in favor of MLB to uphold any kind of a suspension if a players defense is that this is just a witch hunt.

It would depend on of they would want to keep their job as the "independant" arbitrator. I really want to put that in blue, but after what happened to shyam das...
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

It would depend on of they would want to keep their job as the "independant" arbitrator. I really want to put that in blue, but after what happened to shyam das...

it should be in blue because that's just a ridiculous statement. c'mon now

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

it should be in blue because that's just a ridiculous statement. c'mon now

Not sure if serious.

Archived