Brewer Fanatic

Looking to trade for a 2001 SGA or Pepsi Jenkins Bobble

If anyone has a 2001 SGA Geoff Jenkins bobblehead they would be willing to trade let me know. All I really have available for trade is a 2005 Rollie Fingers pinstripe and a 2006 Ben Sheets Admirals bobblehead, its the medium sized one wear he's wearing an Ads jersey and holding a hockey stick. If anyone would be willing to part with a Jenkins for either of these let me know. Thanks.

Edit: I would also trade for the Pepsi Jenkins from 2001. I believe but not positive that the SGA one is a piggly wiggly sponsor? Either one I would like, doesn't matter to me.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I'm pretty sure I have one...if I can find it I'll make that trade...I'll get back to you shortly.

Edit: I found it. It's the Pepsi one and it's unopened. In the process of finding it, I also found about seven other bobbles I forgot I even had, plus a Brett Favre one I don't remember even getting...lol.

PMing you now.

Archived