Brewer Fanatic

2013-02-23 Athletics (Chavez) at Brewers (Fiers), 2:05 PM CST [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing

Let's have a game thread! :) :) :)

Oakland's scheduled starting nine:

2B Jemile Weeks

SS Hiroyuki Nakajima

RF Josh Reddick

1B Brandon Moss

LF Seth Smith

CF Chris Young

C John Jaso

3B Josh Donaldson

DH Scott Sizemore

RHP Jesse Chavez

Brewers' scheduled starters:

RF Norichika Aoki

2B Rickie Weeks

LF Ryan Braun

3B Aramis Ramirez

C Jonathan Lucroy

CF Carlos Gomez

1B Taylor Green

SS Jean Segura

DH Hunter Morris

RHP Mike Fiers

This game is available only via Brewers.com.

Let's play ball...or listen while the pros play ball.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So if I dont want to pay mlb $20 to listen to the radio I am shutout today?

At least the Brewers are on the board. Here's to Braunie leading the league in taters again

Ya - I think so ... I am biased and love MLB at bat - mostly because it allows me to catch a lot of day games on the radio. ( as AM radio doesn't work in the building I work in)

You don't have to pay for today's game, just have an account. I'm listening to the game and didn't buy the package. I went through the link on http://www.brewers.com.

Thanks for mentioning this, because it made my game experience much better.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

So for the $20 I can get the at bat app with full audio and listen to audio on my computer as well?

You may want to look in to this. I believe if you buy it on your computer you can download the free app and sign in on your phone and it will recognize the subscription. But read about it, could be two seperatw things. It is combined for the phone with MLB.tv

Archived