Brewer Fanatic

county stadium seat stands for sale

mattsr0625

hi guys i have for sale 2 sets of seat stands for sale. they are "L" shaped, 3in wide, they stand 15in tall and 15in long. they are made of steel and have steel braces welded on the side. i will consider trades such as games bats and bobbles. i need the don money brewers bobble. i will also sell for 60 for a pair. email me or pm with any questions. thanks matt

http://images.photo.walgreens.com/34%3A5%3A%3C98%3A%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2323%3D997%3D387%3D3232997296799nu0mrj

• 2 weeks later...

These are not from County Stadium...They were made specially for the seats after they were taken out of the stadium so they could be mounted without the seat falling over. You can also buy similiar products at Ace for about $10.

i never tried to imply that they were from county stadium. they are stands that i made for my county stadium seat. and i doubt that you can buy 1/4 in thick welded steel for 10.00. that is strong enough to hold a person while they sit in it.

Archived