Brewer Fanatic

Happy Pitchers and Catchers Report Day!

RobDeer 45

The reality is it's February 12th and the season is still almost 7 weeks away. The reporting date for pitchers and catchers is not really something I mark on my calender or get very excited about. So guys are playing catch in Arizona? Whops.

I'll know it's nearly baseball season when the golf courses open up. That's what I look forward to.

If I have to choose between watching NBA, Golf or seeing which players show up to spring training in great shape or overweight I'll gladly follow the baseball. The reason this is a big deal is because this is the crappiest month of sports the entire year. March is great though with the college hoops and spring training and I'll probably even watch some WBC.

I know we dont actually get to watch anything but all the articles & videos that come out just puts you back into baseball mindset, plus I have been playing the show from last year as my own spring training for the upcoming game

Archived