Brewer Fanatic

Looking for cards of 82 brewers

Might I suggest buying an '83 set instead of an '82. The '83 set reflects more players of the '82 season, the '82 set reflects more of the '81 season. You'll get guys like Don Sutton and Doc Medich (1983 Fleer only I believe). If you are having problems filling this, let me know. I have well over 50,000 brewer cards. I'd be able to help you out no problem.

thanks Rem, ill check that out, definetely something I hadnt thought of.

I know I could get em off ebay but thought I would check here first. One because Id rather do business here but 2 because maybe someone has some of these signed ttm that would be willing to trade or sell at a cheaper rate.

Thanks all

On a side note, there was a SGA in 1994 that consisted of 4 books of cards of anyone that ever wore a brewer uniform. You will find everyone you are looking for in that set. Not sure how nuts you wanted to go here, but you will need Kevin Bass and Bob Skube (Medich is obviously in there also) from this set to attain all members of that '82 team, in a Brewer uniform. Unfortunately, I do not have duplicates of any of these. Everyone else from that team has at least one Brewer card from a major card company.

Archived