Brewer Fanatic

2013 Stitch-n-Pitch Bobble announced:

TURBO

Just sold a polish for 31 and a chorizo for 34. I'll go and get one, and prolly pay for my friends to get a few extras for some trade bait, but if you miss out on one, yer best bet is to wait it out. Prices will come down from 50 by the offseason. I'm gonna hold onto the other couple of each I have and see if they bounce back when the season starts...

I will probably go to the game too, but will only get one extra... Not for sure yet since it is a week night before school gets out though...
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

i had a great time visiting w the organizers last year.. and pretty sweet its up to 4 sausages + bernie after 2013 S&P.. youd think there could be a bonnie brewer year in 2015, fully equipped w broom. shed prob is the stitcher while bernie slides into the stein, immersed in suds.

unrelated.. maybe there could be any of rally rabbit, eddie sedar, diamond dancer, baseball bob, or front row amy bobble jugs in the future. but hey, theres been beer vendor (3 times), racing sausage (3rd set being released), and bob uecker (2 times)

• 1 month later...
Last year I went to the Brewers office itself behind Miller Park towards right field and signed up. I got a SnP voucher that way. I was told on the phone this year the voucher would be mailed with the tickets and all the information.

Hmmm..interesting....when I called right away at 9... The woman on the phone said I could buy the s n p tickets, but if I wanted the bobble vouchers I had to order online and everything would be mailed together....glad they're all on the same page ....

The last 3 years (including this year), I emailed my account representative (Kristen Schrenk) to order S&P ticket packages. No problems in '11 or '12 doing it this way- vouchers came in the mail.

If you're a season ticket holder, use your account rep. Kristen's been great with any and all ticket requests, year in and year out.

Jason,

You can order SnP tickets either over the phone or online.  As long as you stated you wanted stitch n pitch tickets to the person you were speaking to, you will receive the tickets and vouchers for the bobblehead together. Thanks Jason!

Jason,

You can order SnP tickets either over the phone or online.  As long as you stated you wanted stitch n pitch tickets to the person you were speaking to, you will receive the tickets and vouchers for the bobblehead together. Thanks Jason!

Is there a service fee if you order over the phone like there is online? I'd like to avoid that dumb charge if I could

Here is my messed up story regarding SnP tickets.

I called in February, when regular tickets went on sale. Called to get my SnP tickets.

I talked to a lady, who set me up with tickets. I asked her 2 or 3 times, to be sure I was in the right section, and that I was getting the SnP tickets WITH the bobble vouchers. She even put me on hold one time to check with a supervisor because of my concern. She came back and said everything was set, vouchers would come with the tickets, blah blah blah.

2 weeks went by, got the tickets in the mail, but no bobble vouchers, I got nervous, called again to be sure everything was set, talked to a different person, and found out that I was not set. The girl sold me tickets in the correct section, but they could not do the SnP part until March 15th... So, she told me they would call ME on March 15th and get everything right, as they still could not issue the vouchers until that date.

March 15th came and went, no phone call. Not that I thought they would call me, but she said they would, so I waited and gave them a chance. No call. So, I called them late that afternoon. Of course I had to explain my situation to a ticket person, who then transferred me to someone in promotions, and I had to explain the entire situation once again. At this point, I'm feeling a bit stupid, and that maybe they think I am just trying to get extra vouchers. Then I realized that can't be true because I got my tickets before they could issue the vouchers, so there is no chance I was trying to rip them off... After being put on hold again while the last guy I talked to tried to figure out what the heck went wrong, he came back and informed me he would take care of the situation. I would have to send back my tickets, and then he would send me new tickets with the vouchers. The original tickets were in the correct section, but they had to start from scratch, which still makes no sense to me at all.

So, I sent the tickets back, and am awaiting my new tickets and vouchers...

What a pain in the butt.

Sounds about right Turbo. I always have problems with the ticket office. I hope everything gets sorted out for you. My biggest problem was I went to buy tickets with my card and the guy told me the system was down. He swiped it at least 8 times to check if it was back up or not after I insisted he please stop swiping my card. It finally went through only for me to get rejected because all 8 other transactions went through on my card. After Calling the bank I had to go back to the ticket window and get a manager to talk to my bank on my phone. I learned my lesson that day. CASH ONLY if I go to buy tickets.

I'm sure that 99% of the time, things go right, I just happen to fall in the 1% that goes wrong very frequently. It is frustrating.

After all that, I should get some kind of little perk since none of the hassle I went through was my fault. I won't hold my breath.

Turbo, during the playoffs a few years ago there was a ticket mixup (one of our guys had to sit a row behind us), I believe we got 25 for concessions. Worked out pretty well.

Once you recieve everything, ask them if there will be any sort of compensation for the hassle. They don't wanna lose any costumers, they'll treat you right, but you might have to request it.

Archived