Brewer Fanatic

2013 Season! (Roster/Fees - posts #30/#31 ... ** last minute changes - roster down to 12 **)

valpocrewsader
I only asked because a couple posts prior, it looked like we were hoping to get another guy. If someone has a problem with it, don't feel bad to speak up. It doesn't matter to me. He should add a nice bat to our lineup though.

Final roster set!?

01. valpo

02. Kenny / bball

03. radman

04. Houlie

05. Beeks

00. Al (?)

06. nullbyte

07. Drick

08. Schubert

09. Jon

10. Aaron

11. RightFieldCoder / Robin19

12. Alan

EDIT: Al has dropped out at the last minute because he can't do Thursdays for the first half of the season.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

The exact fee for this year is $37.12 ... if you're paying by check or have exact change, that's the amount. Otherwise, an even $38 or $40 works -- be advised that I probably won't have change to give you if you're paying a cash amount like that.

37.12 = 15 [player fee] + 240/13 [team fee] + 47.52/13 [ball fee]

EDIT: Revised numbers for 12 players instead of 13...

The exact fee for this year is $38.96 ... if you're paying by check or have exact change, that's the amount. Otherwise, an even $39 or $40 works -- be advised that I probably won't have change to give you if you're paying a cash amount like that.

38.96 = 15 [player fee] + 240/12 [team fee] + 47.52/12 [ball fee]

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived