Brewer Fanatic

2013 Bobble pics (Latest: Gorman Thomas Pilots Uniform and Ben Oglivie)

TURBO
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there's a buy it now up there for 40. isn't that about the going rate of new retros?

Ends up being $50 with shipping though...

If you don't pull one at the gate, it is best to wait on the retros, unless you don't mind shelling out the cash.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

These retro pinstripe bobbleheads are all well and good, but did anyone else get a gold jersey?http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/mbrunette33/IMAG0633_zpsbb959ef5.jpg

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/mbrunette33/IMAG0634_zpse03cee34.jpg

Before you freak out, I painted it myself.

Could someone post pics of the reg and retro?

They are plentiful on ebay....That is where this pic is from:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/2-TWO-RYAN-BRAUN-BOBBLEHEADS-MILWAUKEE-BREWERS-2013-/00/s/NzY3WDc1Mg==/z/vqcAAOxy0aBRoqcQ/$(KGrHqNHJEIFGNW75bn0BRoqcPfFlw~~60_3.JPG

Why they have to keep secrets from the fans is beyond me.

I find it completely irritating that they can't just be up front and let the fans know what they are giving out.

I would bet they have two Gomez bobbles, regular and alternate.

Are they trying to keep secrets? In past years have they advertised what alternates they were giving out well ahead of time? Keeping secrets is different from just not thinking about releasing the information in the first place... I am sure the marketing people are not thinking about the hard-core collectors who want both when thinking about how to advertise the bobbleheads

Poor little Chinese child forgets to paint the numbers blue and look at the ruckus he caused! I don't know that seller, but he always has bobbles for sale...he should know better this is just a mistake and not the "retro" he so strong heartedly believes exists.

He started it out at $200, so he dropped his price. lol

I had a Prince Beloit bobble arms that had no numbers painted on his back, should have tried to sell it for a couple hundred, claiming it was an alternate. People are just stupid.

Seems like a logical guess.. Why would Sea Pilots and Mil Bravos have alternate styles. And 82 retros, variants but like G Scott perhaps half half.

SGA 2013

Piwowarzy - no variant jun 23

H Aaron - no variant jul 7

H Kuenn - variant 50:50 aug 4

G Thomas - no variant sept 1

B Oglivie - variant 50:50 sept 15

so gorman thomas is drafted in june 1969 by seattle pilots and debuts april 1973. he never wouldve played a game in the big show in seattle. ok fair enough. heres a look at the powder blue seattle pilots jersey.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/908/507/Pilots_display_image.jpg?1304340595

Gorman was a curious pick if we had to have a Pilots bobble, since he never actually suited up and played a game for them.

Tommy Harper or Mike Heagen would have been a better choice imo.

Archived