Brewer Fanatic

2013 Bobble pics (Latest: Gorman Thomas Pilots Uniform and Ben Oglivie)

TURBO
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that it's a powder blue uni. I liked the 07 mini of him with the lineup card better, but you really can't duplicate that pose and there's not much else you can do with a manager.

I would have liked the pose where he's standing on the steps like the Don Money Nashville sounds bobble

A mini Braun just ended for $26 plus $8 shipping...

As of now, these are not going for ridiculous prices. You just can not predict how bobbles will go, just can't...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If you read the description, it went for 26 because the head is broken...

You are correct, missed that....

Here are the sold prices:

$45 + $6 shipping = Ended with no bidders

26.08 + $8 shipping = Bad spring in the head

$40 + $8 shipping = Ended with no bidders

$45 + $6 shipping

$33 + $6.95 shipping

$55 + $6.95 shipping = Ended with no bidders

$60 + $6.95 shipping = Ended with no bidders

$36 +$6.95 shipping

$44 + $6.95 shipping

$35 + $6.95 shipping

$37 + $6 shipping

$37 + $6.95 shipping

$41 + $9.99 shipping

$56.63 + $6.95 shipping

$50 + $10.99 shipping

$50 + $10.99 shipping

Not counting the auctions that ended with no bidders, the average cost of the Braun mini with shipping included has been $48.70

This also does not include the guy trying to sell the bobble plus an autographed Braun ball for $114 plus shipping, and $99.99 plus shipping. None of his auctions have sold at those prices.

Doubt it... I'm sure they will have alternates for the Aoki since he is in the regular uni, so they probably feel he needs the retro pinstripes too.

:(

There will probably be a Braun retro too.

Who knows about the others. I suppose they could do a home and away uniform for the Scott, Aaron, Kuenn, ad Oglive.

Again......................CRAP!

Latest Braun mini sales:

$35 + $6.95 = $41.95

$33 + $6.95 = $39.95

$34 + $5.99 = $39.99

$50 + $6.45 = $56.45

$40 + $6.95 = No Sale

$36.02 + $6.95 = $42.97

$33 + $6.95 = $39.95

$41 + $6.95 = $47.95

$34 + $8 = $42

$36 + $6.95 = $42.95

Average sale for this batch = $44.11

1st batch of Brauns sold for an average of $48.70

So it looks like the price for the 2nd wave has dropped less than $5...

Ok, I have heard from a reliable source that there are going to be 2 dates that are 50% powder Blue and 50% white uniforms.

Which bobbles do you ask?

George Scott and Harvey Kuenn.

If this is true, I'd be surprised if Oglivie wasn't also a 50/50 deal.

To be honest, I don't mind the 50/50 concept nearly as much as the 40,000/5,000 concept. They will be easier to come by, but there will still be people trying to rip others off on ebay and the like saying the powder blue retros are more valuable. (Kind of like the 3 Younts from 2006, they were done in thirds. 1/3 Rookie uni, 1/3 powder blue, and 1/3 coach uni, but people claim the powder blue is the rarest.......)

Only problem with this format is the space to display them. If they have 10 bobbles, and 4 of them have an alternate, that is 14 new bobbles to find the display space for, and that is not counting the stitch n pitch bobble, so a total of 15 new ones this year alone...

Don't forget the spring training Braun as well as the thumbs up Bernie Bday. Even though it was available last year, I don't think many got it. Speaking of which, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it $40 for the Bday package? Why is the Bernie Bday going for $100+ on the Bay?

Don't forget the spring training Braun as well as the thumbs up Bernie Bday. Even though it was available last year, I don't think many got it. Speaking of which, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it $40 for the Bday package? Why is the Bernie Bday going for $100+ on the Bay?

Why? Because people can't do simple math. Another reason to stay in school, kids.

Ok, I have heard from a reliable source that there are going to be 2 dates that are 50% powder Blue and 50% white uniforms.

Which bobbles do you ask?

George Scott and Harvey Kuenn.

If this is true, I'd be surprised if Oglivie wasn't also a 50/50 deal.

To be honest, I don't mind the 50/50 concept nearly as much as the 40,000/5,000 concept. They will be easier to come by, but there will still be people trying to rip others off on ebay and the like saying the powder blue retros are more valuable. (Kind of like the 3 Younts from 2006, they were done in thirds. 1/3 Rookie uni, 1/3 powder blue, and 1/3 coach uni, but people claim the powder blue is the rarest.......)

Only problem with this format is the space to display them. If they have 10 bobbles, and 4 of them have an alternate, that is 14 new bobbles to find the display space for, and that is not counting the stitch n pitch bobble, so a total of 15 new ones this year alone...

Do we know if the Aoki bobble falls into the 40k/5k or the 50/50 format?

Nope, I don't know the answer to that question, but I think there are going to be 5000 retros due to the fact they haven't said differently.

Why is this stuff so secret this year?

Either budget cuts prevented one of the blabbermouths writing blogs to post...

Or more likely, they wanted to surprise (and by surprise, I mean piss off) diehard collectors like us.

Any thoughts on the Braun Bobble? I can see it falling into the White/Pinstripe category as well.

The Braun could also fall into the pinstripes possibility...

I suppose, if they really wanted to, they could do all of them with an alternate (except the polish), and right now, after finding out what I found out today, it won't surprise me in the least.

Aoki - white uni and pinstripes

Scott - white uni and powder blue

Hart - White uni and away uni

Braun - white uni and pinstripes

Gomez - white uni and gold jersey

Aaron - white uni and powder blue

Kuenn - white uni and powder blue

Gorman - white pilots and away pilots

Ollivie - white uni and powder blue

That would be 18, plus the polish and stitch, and we are sitting at 20, plus the thumbs up bernie.

UUUGGGHHHHHHHH!

Did the Milwaukee Bears play in a time period where there were alternate Unis?

Not to be 'that guy' and get technical, but the fewer bobbles to collect the better!

No idea on the Bears...

I agree on the fewer bobbles to collect the better... It is becoming overkill, and that is going to turn off a lot of collectors. Honestly, I'm on the fence right now if every season will be anything like this one...

Archived