Brewer Fanatic

2013 Bobble pics (Latest: Gorman Thomas Pilots Uniform and Ben Oglivie)

TURBO
So apparently people hoard bobbles at spring training too. Saw several people walking around with bags of bobbles so far. A Colorado fan singled out my son and gave him theirs though..so that was nice.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be looking for a mini Braun too!!!! If anyone has extras, please PM me...

Not a very impressive bobble imo, but still have to add it to the collection!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

A bunch of them on ebay right now, I'm sure there will be a ton of them the next couple of weeks, then they will probably be almost impossible to get.

Looks like the going rate currently is about $50 plus shipping.

They just keep popping up, preventing the big bucks to be made...

You can bet there are far more than 2000 of these MADE... They maybe gave out 2000, but there are surely a lot more stuffed away someplace for other events etc...

Has nothing to do with how many were posted IMO, it's what they were posted at....if people start them at 99 cents a couple of times, that lowers it. If everyone who listed one started it at 50 bucks for example, it wouldn't be dropped in value....supposedly the boxes and the bobble have Grand Canyon university on them and the chance of extras for later are slim according to a board member on another forum...

The box has a sticker. It's a plain white box otherwise, sponsor is stickers on the actual bobble as well, so there is definitely room for extras. Think Timber Rattlers boy bobbles without the Time Warner plaques...

Picked up the Braun ST bobble today. Does anyone know for sure yet if they are done with alternates this season? A guy can dream.

I have not heard one single word about any alternates.

The way it looks now, there will be none this year.

*knock on wood*

Archived