Brewer Fanatic

2013 Bobble pics (Latest: Gorman Thomas Pilots Uniform and Ben Oglivie)

TURBO
Still waiting on the Braun bobble photo. I wonder if the recent nonsense is delaying the release of the photo, or worse yet, are the Brewers reconsidering even doing the Braun bobble this season?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's early yet, but anyone willing to sell me an extra of these when they are given away? My buddies that I have season tickets with don't really collect bobbleheads and with so many this year and all of them being on Sunday, there was no way I could include all of them in our 20 game pack.

The only games I have tickets to are April 21 (George Scott) and June 23 (polish). Meaning I need the other 8. I'm not looking for any of the retros or anything like that, just a normal bobblehead of each. I live in the Waukesha area so meeting would be much more ideal than shipping all of those. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty unimpressed with that one. Looks very little like him and it only signifies the 30 steals. What about a 40/30 club reference? That one just seems pretty plain and boring to me. If you're going to do yet another Braun one, it should be for something special IMO.

So...does anybody else get the feeling they're doing away with alternates? I know it's a mixed crowd with most approving of NO alternates (since its a hassle), and a debate on that is not the point of my post. Just observing...the Aoki would be the only one I could see with an alternate so far. I would've thought the Gomez as well, but posting the gold jersey Cerveceros jersey you'd think if anything that'd be the majority, and I highly doubt a white jersey would be the variant.

If there are no alternates this or any season in the future, I will be a happy camper!

It sure appears that there are none this year, but as far as I know, no one has verified that.

Has anyone heard of a Spring training Braun bobble giveaway? Just saw an ebay listing for a guy in AZ that's selling tix to a game on 3/24. supposedly only 2,000 given out?! Cant believe this Is first im hearing about it.

I've heard about it. It's supposed to be a new, mini bobblehead.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone heard of a Spring training Braun bobble giveaway? Just saw an ebay listing for a guy in AZ that's selling tix to a game on 3/24. supposedly only 2,000 given out?! Cant believe this Is first im hearing about it.

I'm getting it. I'll post a pic of it

This just in: (underwhelming, I'm just sick of the sausage bobbles...

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/733792_10151373345245003_1353037882_n.jpg

Archived