Brewer Fanatic

I'm Looking for a 1999 SGA Milwaukee Brewers Bernie Brewer Chalet Bank

TURBO

Looking to trade for one, but would consider buying one if the price was right.

I don't want the figure/figurine that was sold at Miller Park, I want the SGA bank from 1999.

Thanks!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/1999-Milwaukee-Brewers-Bernie-Brewer-Chalet-Bank-/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/$(KGrHqV,!i0FDDi8PqQEBQ7Gu9m7uw~~60_57.JPG

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Actually, the last few that sold, were sold for these prices on ebay:

Oct. 26th $26.99

Nov. 23rd $37.00

Dec. 14th $39.99

Dec. 23rd $39.99

I know one sold about 6 months ago for $19.99, and only drew one bid, but at that time, I didn't feel the need to own one. (a guy I work with bought it, which is why I am certain of the cost)

They may have had a higher market a couple years ago, but none of the recent sales have been even close to $100.

Seems like somewhere in the thirties is where they sell now...

Last I followed these they were selling for around $100, but that was a year ago, so I stand corrected. I went to pick up a bobble from a local sellers house and saw he had one. I inquired what he'd sell for, and needless to say the $2 price was not too rich for my blood... :)

Last I followed these they were selling for around $100, but that was a year ago, so I stand corrected. I went to pick up a bobble from a local sellers house and saw he had one. I inquired what he'd sell for, and needless to say the $2 price was not too rich for my blood... :)

$2 ? Too rich? lol I can't tell if you are being serious or what...

Turbo, I have an extra '99 Chalet bank that you're looking for. it is still in original packaging. Im interested in your Braun MVP bobble. Thanks.

PM sent.

• 2 months later...

Archived