Brewer Fanatic

Vote Ryan Braun for cover of MLB 13: The Show

DannoMac21

I went in and voted this morning. I thought I had voted multiple times but them realized I may not have voted at all (I kept hitting "select new player" and then "vote"). Do you have to have a twitter and/or facebook account to vote?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I went in and voted this morning. I thought I had voted multiple times but them realized I may not have voted at all (I kept hitting "select new player" and then "vote"). Do you have to have a twitter and/or facebook account to vote?

it looks like you do. I doesn't look like your vote gets counted until you share your vote on facebook or twitter but its not very clear the way its laid out.

There isn't an SI-esque "cover curse" for MLB The Show, is there? I don't want to vote and then doom Ryan.

i don't believe so, but Adrian Gonzalez was the cover athlete this year and had an OK season, but not really what Boston was expecting.

I am just amazed that McCutchen has almost 6 times as many votes as Braun up to this point (47,000 to 8,000). It's just mind boggling to me that McCutchen has so many and Braun has so few.

You don't think Pirate Nation would be motivated to beat Ryan Braun at something? Finally?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived