Brewer Fanatic

Baseball Christmas Gifts

Bikeage77
Anyone get any good baseball gifts? I got some cash and bought a few 1957 Braves cards off eBay and plan to get some more. Just picked up Ray Crone and Johnny Logan in PSA 6. Need about 9 more to fill that team set. Also need two cards to complete my 1955 Braves Topps set so I'll probably get those pretty soon if I can find them in a 6 or 7.

I got a couple cool things:

1. A large panoramic print in a nice matted frame w/ plaque from the last pitch at county stadium (the one shown at this link - http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-Brewers-County-Stadium-Panoramic/dp/B002BPW05K)

2. "Essential Games of the Milwaukee Brewers" (4-DVD set recommended elsewhere on the board)

3. A nice bags set for tailgating

Yes, it is nice. My in-laws stumbled across it in Maine this past fall. Evidently there is only one licensed panoramic photographer for all the professional sports leagues, and they're located in Maine.

Here's the actual photographer's website (linked to the Brewers photos): http://robarracollection.com/Baseball/MilwaukeeBrewers.html

Very cool photo. I got the "First Pitch" panoramic as a wedding gift. My big baseball gift was a mat cutter so that I could frame my collection of Brewers signed photos.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

My brother in law gave me a 18x38 black and white picture of the home plate entrance(center is the home plate store) he took before a game. It's very well done.

He also gave me a fitted 1970s Brewers home cap(the block M). I LOVED it, as i wear a size 8, and American Needle only made them up to size 7 3/4.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I got spoiled this year. Lot of good baseball gifts.

Wife got me the Brewers BP jersey.

Parents got me the Essential Brewers Games DVD, Brewers Nike Hoodie and a hat with the MB logo, but in the current color scheme.

Father in-law got me the "Anatomy of a Double Play" print and Moneyball on Blu-Ray.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I got the Essential Games Dvd set (ordered it for myself, wife had the kids give it to me...lol) and I got this, which is very cool and top quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milwaukee-Brewers-32-Wool-Heritage-Banner-NWT-MLB-/160944097615?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item257904094f

Had the perfect spot in my basement/display room that it would fit so gave the idea to my wife and PRESTO!

No bobbles, but plan to use my cash winnings from my championship fantasy football season for the 2013 bobbles that are sure to come out this season.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 3 weeks later...
I wanted to get one of each hat the Crew has ever worn on the field (not the camo hats or anything like that, but the official hats) and got the 1970's blue with the yellow block M and the classic blue with the M and B logo hat. They will compliment my current logo, 90's industrial look, and late 90's single M very well.

Archived