Brewer Fanatic

im looking for free bobbles for my kids ill pay shipping

mattsr0625
hi guys my kids are starting to like bobbles. they dont play with them they just like to display them in their room. so if you have any bobbles that you wouldnt mind giving to my kids that would be great. please pm me. thanks matt

hi matt. i can attribute to how much kids like bobbleheads. i've given about a dozen to my gf's kid over the last year from games i went to that were SGA.

she absolutely loves them, anytime a grown-up comes over, she brings them out for an immediate show-and-tell. i hold my breath everytime she touches them & i've already had to glue randy johnson together. (of course it broke the one time i turned my back)

yeah, my "kids" love them too, they especailly love the 2001 Yount, the 2002 sexson, the 2003 Hammonds, and the 2006 Yount Rookie...

If you want to make my "kids" happy, can you please send them to me for free?

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

very funny turbo, but my kids are real. i have all the sga's so i dont need any. my kids have the admirals mascot, and some of the minis for the cereal boxes from a few years back. they got them from the goodwill shop. i dont let them have any good bobbles at all. they mostly have the plastic ones. that way i dont have to glue them or worry about them getting broke. so i am no way trying to hustle anyone for anything worth money.

I know Matt and his kids...they are real. That being said, you ain't getting jack from me!

Seriously, I have a "the Admiral" bobble head. It's that skeleton thing...It's yours if you want it.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

20 fry angelo loves him for some strange reason. of course he wants it. thats the whole reason i started this thread. matthew broke his, and i figured he would be very happy to find a new one in his room. thanks

Archived