billyhallfan
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Brian. Just wanted to say thanks again for completing this task for the benefit of all of us who are Brewers Collector Maniacs! I should be back in Wisconsin in the next few months. Looking forward to completing our 6-for-6. -Max

i haven't had a chance to update it for a while, but the fielders have probably been one of the highest common bobbles lately, some have gone for around $20, while one went for less than $10.

The mini 82 have not been going high at all, i would bet once baseball season gets back, the value will go up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Question on the 01 Jenkins- the picture here has 'Piggly Wiggly' on the base, while I just bought one with Pepsi on the base- were there two identical bobbles produced for the 01's with different sponsors?

Also, any hope of getting the 08 bobbles listed? I saw a regular Braun for 45 bucks today and that seemed absurd to me, but I haven't been tracking it.

Question on the 01 Jenkins- the picture here has 'Piggly Wiggly' on the base, while I just bought one with Pepsi on the base- were there two identical bobbles produced for the 01's with different sponsors?

Also, any hope of getting the 08 bobbles listed? I saw a regular Braun for 45 bucks today and that seemed absurd to me, but I haven't been tracking it.

Same bobble, two sponsors . One was given out at the game (June 17, 2001, fans 16 and under only - this was NOT an all fan giveaway). The other was a retail version.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

• 3 months later...

BHF, now that the winter is here and you might have more time, you should try to update this. Please http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

As always, I was missing a few bobbles from last season, and decided to buy both Hardy's (retro and white) off ebay for 50 with free shipping. I figured it was at least a fair price since most retros go for mid 30's the other hardy would be around 12 and if shipping was included it would probably be closer to 55-60 (depending if I got them together or seperate)

I'm also curious to see how much I need to throw down for a Braun retro, since I don't have one yet, and that's the last of the retro's I need from this season.

• 1 month later...
I recently won a few bobble heads from my brother, and one of them was a very large Prince Fielder bobble head that I have never seen before and cannot find anywhere on the internet. As I said it is rather large, esspecially his head, he is in the blue uniform. My brother said he got it when he purchased season tickets a few years back. If anyone can tell me what year this is, and roughly how much it is worth I would really appreciate it.

Is that the big head bobble from 2007? Last year they had a set of 4, and I think a set of 4 the year before. Couldn't tell you how much it's been goin for though, as I only pay attention to the SGA bobbles.

Side note: Got a Braun Retro for 33 even off ebay. The seller lives in my zipcode, so I'm hoping I can just pick it up. It would be silly to mail it for just a few blocks. Collection currently complete. Until I decide if I want to go after the mini's. Then it's a whole new can of worms.

Nice Cory I still need about 16 to complete mine. Haven't been activly going after the full retros and blue minis I still need.

If I hadn't won a auction with all but 4 minis I would not be going for them either.

I think I paid $105 total for that one

a few years ago, you could get wes helms and damian miller for pretty cheap, now they're just hard to find. I got the cappy bobblehead, and saw that going for some insane price a few years back. Bill Hall will be the hard one, and don't let me forget the sausages. Guh. Someday I'll probably just go for it. Especially since I haven't been goin too hard for signed balls lately.

Archived