Brewer Fanatic

My Brewers bobblehead site, like a "blue book..."

billyhallfan
i think for some reasons last years prices where way over what they should have been...bobbles that were usually going for 10-15 were going for 20-30...i think for the most part billyhallfan has a good base to go off..they might go a little higher, but as he has mentioned, its not a flat rate, its an average..its something cool to go off of.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobblehead Dude,

Your right its okay for you to call him wrong, but when he calls you wrong its a personal attack. If you have a problem with a site that he very clearly stated was a personal opinion of a small amount of averages, than I think you should suggest us to visit your site. Oh wait, you don't have one!

Quote:
well that is what its worth to me. if you dont like it dont spend the the money on it. its plain and simple.

Exactly, I don't care if I spend $25 on a Jenkins bobblehead and then its worth $1 in 3 years, because its something for my collection and hobby, and I would not resell it.

i agree with you guys to a point...but I have a tough time over paying for a bobble even if i do need it for my collection...but thats me being stubborn...probably why I don't have any blue ones, or any rare ones..because Im not willing to over pay for em...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just put pictures on everything except the 2007 bobbles, Peavy, I can add the nesting dolls, except I can't remember the dates, I think the first one was Uecker and it was August 10th maybe, I'll put them up if anyone knows the dates. Keep the suggestions coming, haven't updated any prices.

• 2 months later...

Archived