Brewer Fanatic

My Brewers bobblehead site, like a "blue book..."

billyhallfan

I've been really bored lately and people have been asking what bobbleheads are worth a lot on here and I decided to make a price guide based on averaged ebay prices. I got the idea from someone on another board who did it for the twins, but he has a real site, I don't want to pay the money to do that. Eventually I will link the pictures to the names of the bobbleheads and that will make it look even better.

Let me know what you think, I know I'm a dork.

If you have any suggestions, or think the prices are wrong, LMK.

brewersbobbleheads.zoomshare.com/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very nice site man...the only thing is some of your prices are way to low especially for 2005 and the minis...2005 rollie fingers for $10?! They have been going for $25-30+ easily for the past few months...also the minis $5 for Hall?! $8 for Cappy...those averages are way off, were did you get the pricing for those? those are also $15-25 sellers easy especially when baseball season starts back up...anyways cool idea/site but I just think some prices are really misleading

Burnie, that AGP is a find!!! If you are looking to get rid of it, email "bigjase" He's on this board, and I know he's looking for it, if you sell that, you could easily get upward of $50, at least. There are a lot of people looking for that, that's a nice piece.

I think for the most part you are right on but there are a few that I think are a little off. Its probably hard to get an accurate average right now because prices overall seem to be down during the off season and you don't have a lot of bobble heads to use for averages. The prices also change with the different shipping costs as well. Here is what I would change:

01 Jenkins - $23

01 Yount - $34

02 Sexson - $21

02 Sheets $25

03 Molitor $30

04 Podsednik $25

04 Jenkins mini - $12

04 Helms mini - $6

04 Sheets mini - $10

05 Sheets - $15

05 Lee - $15

05 Spivey mini - $9

06 Cooper - $15

Bobbledude, it is an AVERAGE, if one time it sells for $30, and another it sells for $10, that doesn't make it $30, that is what you're saying. Obviously prices are higher during the year, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that, it's just common sense. I'm open to your opinion, but you have still failed to answer the question that cweber, and I asked you, What are you selling? Nothing right now, is already at doubled from what is on the site...

Creating a price guide based upon winning bids on eBay auctions certainly has its flaws. Product titles, descriptions, buy-it-nows, etc. all affect the final price. I purchased a Mini Polish and a Mini Italian for $13 each about a year ago on eBay. The going rate is certainly more than that including these bobbles in an average including only a few other eBay sales of these bobbles would skew the results. If you were averaging sales over a full year and included results of 20+ auctions, you'd get a more accurate representation of the excessive highs and the very lows, so the prices would eventually average themselves out.

This being said, I think BHF has at least a good start to a price guide on Brewers bobbles. With input from other people "in the know" and with increased sample sizes, it will become a better, more accurate representation of the worth of Brewers bobble heads.

obviously I know what AVERAGE is and obviously you dont have clue what i'm saying, your missing the point...common sense is your prices are way off...you dont need a rocket scientist you can figure that one out just by looking...what am I selling? who cares, its irrelevant...why come out and verbally attack me for saying your prices are wrong?!

"If you were averaging sales over a full year and included results of 20+ auctions, you'd get a more accurate representation of the excessive highs and the very lows, so the prices would eventually average themselves out"

Because I'm confused at what is wrong if I'm taking an "average" please link me to where the Fingers is at $30, and where is anything on my list doubling, that is what you said if you are right please link me to it, I can't find it, I'm not saying your wrong, it is just I don't see anything that indicates they should be higher at the moment, they will probably have to go up during the season, and I know that, but I just can't find where you are getting your info from, please link me or something...

Archived