Brewer Fanatic

Sheffield an agent??

craigharmann

I saw this: http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/12/brewers-notes-grilli-sean-burnett-josh-hamilton.html

I know it's still misplaced anger, but I don't really want the Brewers giving a penny to the chump who childishly threw baseballs into the dugout because he didn't want to be in Milwaukee. I don't care if he represented God. No way, no how.

Does Sheffield have a checkered past other than his time with the Brewers?

I have no memory of him acting like a jerk outside of his time with the Brewers, but I could be wrong.

Was it ever actually proven that he tanked in Milwaukee to get out of town?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Does Sheffield have a checkered past other than his time with the Brewers?

I have no memory of him acting like a jerk outside of his time with the Brewers, but I could be wrong.

Was it ever actually proven that he tanked in Milwaukee to get out of town?

He accused Joe Torre & others within the Yankees org. of being racists a few years back. So, there's that.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

He demanded his way out of San Diego. He whined when he was with Detroit. Wasn't he shot when he was in Miami (while not his fault, I generally believe good people rarely wind up in these predicaments)? He generally complained about MLB clubs having conspiracies against him

Archived