Brewer Fanatic

Just curious on the Brewers hot stove

Sometimes I think the Brewers are the most secretive team in baseball. I can get information from inside most MLB teams, and from plenty of writers and a few agents...but not when it comes to the Brewers.

Once in a while a friend will get an inside scoop on the Crew and pass it along, but honestly, Milwaukee doesn't let much get out there.

I kind of like that, to be honest.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Occasionally Melvin will trade early on like with Podsednik for Carlos Lee and Hardy for Gomez, but his inaction tells me he's not really considering trades all that much at this point and he's looking for value in the FA market. If I were him though, I'd be a little more aggressively seeking a lefty reliever because there's only a couple decent ones left out there (Burnett and Howell) and it's an obvious need.

this time two years ago we already had marcum and greinke right? or was that the end of december?

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived