Brewer Fanatic

fan spring training jersey contest

patrickgpe
I think my ideal uniform now would be based off this uniform. The off white (like the giants) with that blue and then more of a mustard yellow (not bright, not metalic). Not totally sold on the lettering but something like that maybe, barrel man on the sleeve and then the ball and glove logo on the hat. I think that would be super sharp!!

My ideal uniform for the Brewers would be just to simplify the uniform and go with a chest logo on the home jersey, similar to what the Yankees, Nationals, & Cubs do currently or like the ball and glove finalist in the YOUniform contest. I would prefer the ball and glove, but even if they stuck with the current M with barley look, I think that would be a better looking home jeresy than what they currently have. But I also concur RD45, please lose the metallic shiny gold either way. Royal blue and yellow of the ball and glove or navy blue and yellow with the m and barley would look better.

As a side, can they please incorporate the barrelman arm patch as designed in the winning YOUniform? That is an awesome patch. Way better than http://thirdcoastdigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Brewers_logo.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the winning uni. The barrel man is cool...and I really like the patch. The shirt is ok. I wouldn't mind seeing them incorporate the patch and barrel man in to a cool alternate uniform.

For the most part I've liked the Brewers logos/unis. The only exceptions were that awful MB late 90s era and those mustard things they were wearing at the on deck. I love the BiG and the current logos/unis.

Not allowed to vote as I am outside the US, when do the pole's close?

Do you live in the north pole or something?

Australia:)

Man, I've always wanted to take a trip to Australia. Where is your favorite part of Australia? Just curious.

Love Brisbane, warmer weather and the team I follow in the AFL play there. I live in country Victoria down south though.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it looks sharp. I wouldn't want to see it as a permanent thing, but that wasn't the point of the contest.

http://news.sportslogos.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/570x375xbrewers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oTF3CA8JBa.jpg

wouldnt buy the hat, would buy the jersey. want. want want.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Do what know exacttly which spring training game they are wearing these? would be cool if it was one of the games they televised

I know for sure the March 29th game at Miller Park they're wearing them. That game is televised.

Do what know exacttly which spring training game they are wearing these? would be cool if it was one of the games they televised

I know for sure the March 29th game at Miller Park they're wearing them. That game is televised.

Thats right, I do remember reading that. Thanks, I'll have to make sure I catch that one

• 1 month later...

Not a fan. Look very Minor League-ish to me. Love the Barrelman patch though. That would look sweet on the M with Barley uniform.

I agree with you PEM. Way too many uniforms. The real problem though is the Ball and Glove vs. M with Barley debate. I understand the economics of having all this merchandise but I think it is time to simply choose one and move on.

Not a fan of the uniforms, but the barrel man hat is very cool!

I think I'm gonna try and get me one of those!

I am the total opposite of you. Love the uniforms, hate the hat haha. To each their own I suppose

i love the cream color. it has significance to the history of the city. I'm not a huge fan of the lettering, but everything else about the uniform i like. I'd still take them over what they wear now on a full time basis

Since the whole contest started, I've been trying to convince myself I wouldn't like what was chosen, like what it looked like for real, or want to buy a cap or - far worse - a jersey . . . in short, that I wouldn't care.... Hmmmm... 0-for-4 & just waiting for one of those 25% days at brewers.com store to be seriously tempted.

I may be the lone voice here...but I LOVE that hat. I like the uni too although the back of the uni less so. If they want to get rid of one, get rid of those awful mustard colored unis...those are horrendous.

Those are my favorite! :)

I may be the lone voice here...but I LOVE that hat. I like the uni too although the back of the uni less so. If they want to get rid of one, get rid of those awful mustard colored unis...those are horrendous.

Those are my favorite! :)

I like them too!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I just ordered the barrelman hat on MLB shop. There is a 20% off coupon code that works on MLB shop. The code is "mlbemploy" if anyone is interested. I'm not sure how long it will work, but I used it today and it worked fine.
Follow me on Twitter

Archived