Brewer Fanatic

Brewers 3 Foot Bobbles

TURBO

Some of their prices are a bit ridiculous on craigslist. I have contacted a couple of them, one guy wanted $250 for a Suppan...lol

The only reason I'd even consider a 3 foot Suppan is because it was 3 freaking feet tall... lol I think $75 would be my cap on the Suppan.

Almost had a Braun last year but the guy flaked out on me. I even drove an hour away to meet him to pick it up and he didn't show up. Gave me some lame excuse after the fact. Tried to hook up with him a few times after that and suddenly he stopped returning calls and emails. It was pretty strange how it all went down.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I was in contact with the guy with the Suppan. He didn't even go as low as $250 for me...jerk!

I've been on the hunt for these for a while. I know where two more Suppans and one Fielder exist for prices $400-600, too much IMO. Back in 2006 they had a few at the stadium, like Braun, Fielder, Suppan, Capuano that I know of. Probably more.

Brian I'd be interested to see the white jersey Braun you have!

I've never heard of or seen a 3 foot Bernie, but that would be pretty cool!

I wonder if sushi on the yuku board would be willing to do one of those?

there was a guy with a bobblehead shop in menomonee falls and he had one for awhile. can't remember who it was of though. that was years ago so i doubt he has it, even if the store still exists.

This guy's name is Lew. He has a shop in Menominee Falls called Collector's Unlimited right on Appleton Avenue. I stopped in there three weekends ago to pick up a few Forevers I needed for my collection--I believe I recall seeing a 3 foot Braun on his sales floor but don't recall the price--needless to say it's still there.

there was a guy with a bobblehead shop in menomonee falls and he had one for awhile. can't remember who it was of though. that was years ago so i doubt he has it, even if the store still exists.

This guy's name is Lew. He has a shop in Menominee Falls called Collector's Unlimited right on Appleton Avenue. I stopped in there three weekends ago to pick up a few Forevers I needed for my collection--I believe I recall seeing a 3 foot Braun on his sales floor but don't recall the price--needless to say it's still there.

His name is Louie (some avenues goes by King Louie) and the Braun isn't for sale. He has a couple autographed Hardy's as well, asking $600, but both spent time in his store front so are VERY faded, they look awful.

Since we're talking about Brewer stuff. I have this and its available. Each one is hand signed by Fielder # to 10 copies each.

This can go in so many other threads, and really has nothing to do with THIS thread title...

:(

Archived