Brewer Fanatic

Let the shopping commence in full -- Minor League Free Agent List

Mass Haas

Loek Van Mil -- Not a power righty, but because we must a have 7'1" guy to make 6'9" Johnny Hellweg comfortable.

Bobby Bramhall -- Would bring him back in a second, still longing for Lucas Luetge after the Rule 5 loss

Not on my list, but man, did we (OK, I) talk about Josh Romanski's Brewers departure years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Bobby Bramhall -- Would bring him back in a second, still longing for Lucas Luetge after the Rule 5 loss

Via MLB Trade Rumors:

The Nationals signed left-hander Bobby Bramhall to a minor league pact, according to Bill Ladson of MLB.com (via Twitter). The 27-year-old posted a 3.17 ERA with 8.7 K/9 and 2.9 BB/9 in 30 minor league outings for the Marlins organization last year.

• 3 weeks later...
I would think Jo-Jo Reyes would be worth a look due to his lefthandedness and prior success/potential. Also Daniel McCutchen, both of them are pirates, but Daniel graduated with a bunch of my buddies down here in OKC so i would like to be able to root for him professionally as a brewer.

the white 'cutch was his nickname in pittsburgh

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived