Brewer Fanatic

Offseason and Spring Training Audio / Video Links

Mass Haas
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, has Gamel matured. That is easily the best interview I've ever heard him give.

Also, "There's a raccoon chasing me right now." Great way to end the interview.

Yes can we talk about that more!!! "there's a racoon chasing me right now!" bwahahahahahaha! That was hilarious!

He does seem very mature, that's great to see!

WTMJ Brewers Weekly - 01/24/13

Doug Russell talks with Milwaukee Brewers Manager Ron Roenicke, where they talk about his off-season activities, reflect on last season, and how he feels about his players participating the the World Baseball Classic before the season starts. Doug is also joined by Brewers prospect Scooter Gennett, who confesses he needs to tweet more, how he's looking forward to spring training, and talks about when he realized he wanted to be a pro baseball player. Rick Schlesinger, Brewers COO, joins Doug to talk about the Brewers new gold jersey, what changes fans can expect around Miller Park this season, and the Brewers On Deck event.

Gennett, in particular, is extremely fun and personable in this interview -- good stuff.

Archived