Brewer Fanatic

Offseason and Spring Training Audio / Video Links

Mass Haas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VIDEO: Because you all watch Breakfast Television Calgary religiously (or not), here's Jim Henderson's recent appearance (just under five minutes).

We recently linked to a much more thorough and entertaining 46-minute audio interview, here's that link in case you missed it.

Obviously, the lack of big league talent from his hometown and the fact he still calls it home makes Henderson pretty much a rock star among Calgarians (yes, that's what they're called, I looked it up :)).

Maas, I just want to say thanks.

You give me entertainment at work. I hope to contribute to this thread at some point..... but who knows when.

I'm waiting for the Nyjer Morgan podcast to start.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• 2 weeks later...

WTMJ Brewers Weekly - 11/29/12

Dan O'Donnell talks with Brewers catcher Jonathan Lucroy on how he's spending his off-season and what changes does he see happening to the pitching rotation. Brewers top outfield prospect Josh Prince talks about what it was like to find out he was on the 40-man roster and joining the team at camp.

Mark Rogers was back in his native Maine this weekend (he's lived in Arizona for some time now), and he sat down for a neat ten-minute video interview. In the first half of the chat, there's quite a bit of "Maine" reminiscing, which this New Englander appreciates. Then it's a nice discussion of the longtime mutual respect within the Rogers - Brewers relationship.

Even if you don't invest the time until after your NFL Sunday, do find time to catch up with this one, if only to have someone to root for that much more this spring.

Nice job, Mark, Brewers, and WCSH for airing this.

Archived