Brewer Fanatic

2013 Season to feature 10 Bobblehead Giveaways

BradWI
For those of you who can't handle the suspense, there is a way to backdoor the images and see the bobble choices before they get revealed. I've already done it, and you can to.

Alas, no Jeromy Burnitz.

Yep, figured that one out yesterday. Not really a "backdoor" but yeah, it's easy to do.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of being discovered and having mlb blackball me from any and all events, the process is easy.

Step 1: right click ok Aoki's revealed photo, copy the image url

Step 2: paste the image url in to your browser address bar

Step 3: change the number 1 next to bobble to 2, press enter

Step 4: repeat step 3 for bobbles 3-10

Step 5: profit

For those of you who can't handle the suspense, there is a way to backdoor the images and see the bobble choices before they get revealed. I've already done it, and you can to.

Alas, no Jeromy Burnitz.

Yep, figured that one out yesterday. Not really a "backdoor" but yeah, it's easy to do.

Well, sure enough. I won't spoil anyone's surprises, though.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

At the risk of being discovered and having mlb blackball me from any and all events, the process is easy.

Step 1: right click ok Aoki's revealed photo, copy the image url

Step 2: paste the image url in to your browser address bar

Step 3: change the number 1 next to bobble to 2, press enter

Step 4: repeat step 3 for bobbles 3-10

Step 5: profit

thanks, overall a little disappointed by the list but i won't spoil the fun for others.

Thanks Hitman!!!! Much appreciated!

I love #1 and #2, especially #2! George Scott has the capability to be an extremely cool bobble!

#3 meh, been there, done that.

#4 seems a bit unnecessary unless they do a commemorative MVP (sorry I gave this one away)

#5 is deserved, but doesn't really excite me.

#6 We all knew this one, and there is no way they will ever stop this series...

#7 also unnecessary since we already have one. Still don't mind it though.

#8 at least it isn't RR

#9 meh

#10 has me psyched! He should have had one when they were doing the '82 team years ago...

All that being said, I wonder why Ted Simmons continues to be ignored in the full sized Brewers bobble world?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

#10 has me psyched! He should have had one when they were doing the '82 team years ago...

quote]

He did have one with the Friday 1982's bobbles

I know, I should have specifically said "full size" bobble...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Can someone pm me the list. From what I see it looks like they took out the numbers and replaced it with names.

Still works, just go to the link that jodo23 provided and copy and paste the Aoki or Scott photo link and change the number to whatever bobble you want to see.

I'm tired of them repeating the same guys over and over. And I wish they would stop neglecting everyone from the 90's. They're stuck on that 1982 team it seems, even though the've all been honored with a mini and a few with a full size already. Going with guys like Surhoff, Cirillo, Vaughn, Vena, etc would be much more exciting at this point I'd have to think.

polish bobblehead announced for today (no surprise). looking forward though to polish heritage day too, with the brewers wearing Piwowarzy jerseys. Its the one heritage that i identify myself with and am planning on getting a Piwowarzy jersey for sure.

Archived