Brewer Fanatic

Season Ticket Packets

This is one of the (few) times I dislike living in Madison. It takes an extra day or two for us to get Brewers mail.

I have 2012 per-game pricing at hand, though, so we can extrapolate and use math and stuff to figure out the difference (assuming BSC is citing 20-game package prices):

Field Infield Box $45 (up to $46 for 2013)

Field Outfield Box $31 (up to $32 for 2013)

Field Bleachers $17 (up to $18 for 2013)

Loge Diamond Box $38 (up to $39 for 2013)

Loge Infield Box $32 (up to $33 for 2013)

Loge Outfield Box $25 (up to $26 for 2013)

Club Infield or Outfield $30 (up to $31 for 2013)

Terrace Box $18 (no change for 2013)

Terrace Reserved $12 (up to $13 for 2013)

The hawing household are simple general parking folk, so I don't know what preferred parking cost last year. General parking purchased in advance was $9.

You sure about the $360 for Terrace Box, BSC? It seems weird that only one seating area would have no price hike. This is not to say that I as a terrace box 20-pack holder would object.

Frankly, I'd wondered why there has been no media coverage. In past years, the MJS would consider either a price hike or no change in ticket prices to be newsworthy. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Also, if selling through Stubhub you can't sell the parking.

Isn't there still a section (box) where you can write parking pass included? I did that a few years ago and I actually believe it really helped to sell my tickets.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I don't purchase the parking, because it depends who I'm going with to where I park (General or on Bluemound). Also, if selling through Stubhub you can't sell the parking.

That makes sense. We spring for advance parking because we come from farther and cannot count on always having time to hunt for a spot. We pick general parking in part because the Molitor Lot is the awesomest, and in part because the Molitor Lot attendants would miss us if we stopped parking there. One of them even exchanges Christmas cards with us!

Community Moderator
We pick general parking in part because the Molitor Lot is the awesomest, and in part because the Molitor Lot attendants would miss us if we stopped parking there. One of them even exchanges Christmas cards with us!

That is why Wisconsin is an amazing place.

No one's mentioned the return of the great perks. For full season SSH, pay by Nov 16 and you'll get early admission to Brewers batting practice for 6 games, 2 field diamond box tickets, 2 On Deck tickets, and your choice of $70 in concession vouchers per seat or a chance to meet Ryan Braun and get an autographed batting practice jersey.

Not to brag, but the loge level double play package didn't go up at all. Best deal in the ballpark, folks.

Can you elaborate?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

... get early admission to Brewers batting practice for 6 games...

I completely missed this little blurb. Chances my seats are still already taken by someone else for BP? 90%?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

2 seats in the last section of loge infield box (210 or 227, starting in row 6) for buy one get one free (at face value price for standard games). You still get all the benefits of the "regular" SSHs, and a playoff strip for each seat.

So, we have two seats that cost us $20 each per game, a minimum of 50% off. Our seats retail for $40 each for blue games, $48 each for gold games, and $55 each for marquee games.

I'm not sure if this is still available to new SSH (we bought this package 2 or 3 years ago as an upgrade to our Terrace Ticket Treat package). They don't advertise it much, but I bet they'd sell it if you called a rep.

Pretty soon I'm going to have as many Brewer towels as I do bobbles.

Frankly, I'd wondered why there has been no media coverage. In past years, the MJS would consider either a price hike or no change in ticket prices to be newsworthy.

I literally told someone that I would assume the prices were the same because I didn't see any announcement about prices going up.

But I think the Brewers didn't raise ticket prices (or didn't raise them all) during one of the Macha seasons, and I remember that catching the media's eye.

Then again, Don Walker switched fairly recently from sports business to "urban affairs" coverage at the JS. Maybe they are less interested in sports business now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bumping this on November 16 to remind 2012 season ticket customers that today is your last day to renew early enough to choose an early renewal perk.

Besides the plethora of perkness that ewizabeff mentioned a few posts back for full season customers, partial season customers (20-pack and up) can choose one of:

NYCE club passes

Ticket upgrade vouchers

Meeting with and signed baseball from one of Gallardo, Gomez, Hart or Lucroy at an event to be scheduled in 2013.

Based on my geekout level over meeting Corey Hart at a similar event in 2008, we decided to opt for the meeting this time. I ranked the players in '08, so the SO took a turn this time and is hoping for Carlos Gomez.

I'm bumping this on November 16 to remind 2012 season ticket customers that today is your last day to renew early enough to choose an early renewal perk.

Besides the plethora of perkness that ewizabeff mentioned a few posts back for full season customers, partial season customers (20-pack and up) can choose one of:

NYCE club passes

Ticket upgrade vouchers

Meeting with and signed baseball from one of Gallardo, Gomez, Hart or Lucroy at an event to be scheduled in 2013.

Based on my geekout level over meeting Corey Hart at a similar event in 2008, we decided to opt for the meeting this time. I ranked the players in '08, so the SO took a turn this time and is hoping for Carlos Gomez.

I'm never really thrilled with any of their partial season early payment perks, so we always go with the 5 payment plan option. Now, if they brought back the playing catch on the field at Miller Park perk for early payment, then I might be persuaded to pay early.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

As much as I like a Braun jersey, I agree that taking BP at Miller Park is awesome. Even if I can't hit it out of the infield on the fly. Of course, I always use the Braun bat. I think next time I'll use a bat I can actually swing.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

For the first time ever I took the five payment plan. Cash flow is tighter this year, so spreading it out means I can pay each payment and avoid any interest charges on my CC. Long time from the days when In just paid cash up front.

I do agree as well, the perks are not that big of a deal, so this solution works best. Actually, I am glad the Brewers offer a fair, no interest payment plan, bet that does not happen in many markets.

Archived