Brewer Fanatic

2012 World Series thread

hawing
Damn. I dont know what it is about San Fran. I still don't think they are that great. but congrats to them. They won it all and that staff was amazing!

I think you capture 'what it is' about them with that last sentence! :)

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

how does pablo win the mvl?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe by batting .500 in the series, and having a 3 home run game?

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions of baseball. Assuming Scutaro is named the series MVP in a few minutes.

Why would Scutaro be series MVP? He hit .250.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Would have been interesting if the Tigers had won last night. They are predicting 40mph wind gusts in Detroit tonight and they probably would not have been able to play tomorrow night either. Maybe they would have moved game 5 to Miller Park. :)

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived