Brewer Fanatic

Anyone else know about this? (4-DVD set of legendary Brewers games)

TURBO

Only one of the four games (the 2008 WC clincher) would have been done by FSN. The 1982 games were ABC and 2011 was TBS.

I have some of these games in other formats, but this wouldn't be a bad Christmas gift hint to drop.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'd really be curious to see the quality of these. Considering I have a copy of each of these games on DVD already (some duplicated from VHS, some from the DVR), it'd be a worthwhile investment if the quality is better than what I already have.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

That is kinda neat, might be worth the 28 bucks. I wonder if its the full FSN footage or edited footage with commentary.

Where do you see $28 ?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Met a guy who works for this company at the National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore this year and he seemed like a good guy.

SoCal, if you could post a review on the picture/sound quality would definitely be curious to hear what you think.

• 4 weeks later...

I just received this today. I'm giving it as a Christmas gift, so I will not be able to watch and give a review or the quality, but looking at the box there are some other goodies that I did not realize were included with the package (listed as "bonus features" on the box):

- Robin Yount: Hometown Hero

- 1982 Brewers Clinch AL East

- Harvey's Wallbangers: 1982 Brewers

- Juan Nieves Closes Out No-Hitter

- Sexson and Burnitz: 3 HRs each in one game

- Ben Sheets strikes out 18

- This Week in Baseball: 2008 Brewers

- TWIB: 2009 Brewers

- 2011 NLDS Game 5 Post-Game Celebration

- Ryan Braun's 3 HR game

There is also a sticker on the front that reads "Four Unforgettable Brewer Victories plus Radio play-by-plays"

Pretty Cool. I think my son will be very excited about this gift.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Awesome find! I just ordered mine from Amazon. Can't wait to watch this!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I got it and watched the 2008 game this afternoon. The game is in standard definition and is the entire FSN feed of the game but no post interviews, reactions etc. Ueckers call wasn't included in the game DVD but they do have some Uecker footage on the bonus TWIB 2009 Brewers coverage. Thanks all for giving me the heads up, getting the DVD on Amazon and being able to watch two of the most memorable games in my lifetime is pretty cool.

Just got it through Amazon. I bought two copies of it. Well, I shouldn't say bought. You can sign up for an Amazon credit card and get a $30 credit instantly to your account. I got two copies (free shipping!!!) and still have $4 in my account.

I watched some of the extras. Good quality. Nice production.... One of the best features is the ability to switch from TV to Radio broadcast during the games. I love Uecker's call when Braun hits the bomb against the Cubs in 2008.

Archived