Brewer Fanatic

2012 League Championship Series thread

hawing
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about as the new Counsell, and sub into the regular lineup vs. the Cards?

Why would he take a backup job when he could start on at least half the teams in the league?

Also, the result of this series was delightful.

I'm waiting for the complaining Cardinal fans, "Well no wonder the Giants won. We had to bat in a freakin' monsoon! Just took all the momentum from our 10-run game-winning rally that WOULD have happened."

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Why would he take a backup job when he could start on at least half the teams in the league?

You're probably right, but I was making more of an anti-Cardinals jest, rather than start a serious transactions proposal thread. Should have been half-blue.

I'm waiting for the complaining Cardinal fans, "Well no wonder the Giants won. We had to bat in a freakin' monsoon! Just took all the momentum from our 10-run game-winning rally that WOULD have happened."

During the 9th I wondered what last year's manager would have done. Kudos to Mike Matheny for taking it.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

During the 9th I wondered what last year's manager would have done. Kudos to Mike Matheny for taking it.

Go out and argue with the umpires about anything and everything until the rain made the field bad enough that the umps had no choice but to put the game in a rain delay.

Archived