Brewer Fanatic

K-Rod Arrested (in September)

JimH5

charges arent filed yet, we'll see what happens... but dudes got a temper, he needs help, or a friend to talk to or something.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've already been on board for bringing back K-Rod for a cheaper salary, so if this drops his value even more, whatever. Yeah, probably needs help, but we're not conducting interviews for the Peace Corps. Guys do stupid things, and the fact that it took so long for this to get reported suggests it MAY not have been very serious.

I don't know. Not condoning the act, but being realistic, it happens in athletics. The Packers certainly didn't shy away from Walden after his arrest.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

• 2 weeks later...

From that link (emphasis added by me):

He said she then asked him to take her to the hospital and they left to find one, but they couldn't find anything that was open, so they drove home and he told her he didn't want to talk, so she went up to the bedroom and didn't see her again until deputies arrived.

They couldn't find a HOSPITAL that was open. Riiiight.

Now I feel a little bit dirty for rooting for the guy. Do not want.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Where Taco Bell is open 24 hours but hospitals close at 5:00.

I think we all thought he was at least a bit of a jerk. But come on, really K-Rod?

Here's to hoping he signs with the Cardinals. Or maybe not, then we'd have to hear how he "turned his life around".

• 4 weeks later...

Archived