2,077 hits

517 2B

316 HR

1,287 RBI

1997 NL Rookie of the Year

8 Gold Gloves

7 time All Star

Quite a career indeed.

2004 was his best season. .314, 109 runs, 34 HR, 124 RBI, 1.007 OPS in only 142 games. All Star, Gold Glove, 4th in the MVP

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

good night, sweet prince

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

He was "certain" HOF'er early in his career. I wonder if he can still ride that early reputation to Cooperstown. Except for the doubles, Aramis Ramirez has put similar or better numbers in 500 fewer at bats, and two years younger. Ramirez compares well to Beltre too. It will be interesting to see how the HOF voters rate these players in the years to come.

Rolen in the HOF? god I hope not.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Pretty similar to Ron Santo, maybe many years from now he gets in but certainly won't get voted in by the writers. Also with the number of alleged performance enhancing guys who will hang on the ballot there is no way he ever gets 75%, just way too much competition.

Archived