Brewer Fanatic

2012 Division Series Thread

hawing
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahaha this is just ridiculous, but not surprising I guess.

Assuming the Nats get eliminated, all my teams of interest will be gone. See you all in 2013.

I'd planned to implement my sports blackout only in the event of a NYY/STL World Series, but I am pretty sure I won't be able to stomach either of these pending LCSs.

Hatred with the fire of a billion suns.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

St. Louis Rasputins.....unbelievable.

Went from a chance to possibly see an Orioles/Nationals World Series at the beginning of the day to a probable Yankees/Cardinals matchup at the end. (There was a good bit of anticipation of BAL/WAS here in Central PA.)

Calling it a full season and checking out until 2013 sounds good to me.

A couple hours ago I was ready to buy a Nats hat. Now just the thought of them makes me nauseous. Another example that Washington is completely incapable of properly conducting our nation's business.

For the love of all things good, please Giants, end this nation's nightmare. Our children's futures are at stake.

At least the Cubs and the Brewers have one thing in common? A complete and utter disguist over the St. Louis Pixie Dust Cardinals.

Baseball season is over. MLB can try to sell it but I have no interests in a NYY/St.Lou WS and I think most of MLB fans agree with me. So off to football and basketball season, cause I cannot stomach watching the Cards.

And if I hear a Card fan have a "woe is me" attitude about not getting breaks, I will smack them.

There is no god.

So I wake up to this crap this morning? I should have known.

There were two outs again and Storen decides to let 2 walks, Daniel Descalso and Peter freakin Kozma beat him.

What a freaking cruel joke this is; The Cardinals must have something on God at this point

I hate the Cardinals, I don't just dislike them, I actively hate them. That being said, deep down we all saw this outcome coming. Between the Cardinals apparent deal with the devil, and the Nationals idiotic "We don't need our best player to win the championship" decision, a Cardinals victory was almost a foregone conclusion. Now please excuse me while I go vomit.

Last year the Cardinals make the playoffs because of Atlanta's epic collapse. This year they make the playoffs because a second wild card team was added. I have no doubt this team is going to win the WS again. I don't know how they can win with such a large horseshoe up their butt.

They could have been losing 20-5 in the 9th inning last night and they still would have won.

The Cardinals have now been to three NLCS in the last seven years. In none of those seasons did they win over 90 games.

They've been the New York Giants of baseball over the past seven years.

MLB should go back best record in NL vs. best record in AL. That way, we'll never have to see the Cardinals in the playoffs.

Archived