Brewer Fanatic

New 2012 Bernie Brewer Birthday Bobblehead

Well, had my kids birthdays this year and received the sliding version for both. My daughter now has two and my son four of these bobbles. I'm glad next year they'll get something new. Interested to see pics if anyone has them.

If anyone has an extra of the new one, I'd be more than interested in it.

Willing to make it worth your while if you'd be willing to trade it!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I like the pose, but Bernie somehow looks wrong with individual teeth.

Someday they should do a pose a bit more like this:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110517172126/baseball/images/6/66/Bernie_Brewer.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I like the pose, but Bernie somehow looks wrong with individual teeth.

Someday they should do a pose a bit more like this:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110517172126/baseball/images/6/66/Bernie_Brewer.jpg

I'd pay big bucks to have a bobble of bernie shootin the guns and winking. That would be the greatest.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

• 5 months later...
I got a birthday package on Tuesday. The Bernie wasn't in there but when I went back to guest relations and asked they gave me one. I checked it and it seemed fine but when I got home I noticed one of the thumbs was broken. I went to the Brewers office and they are replacing it for me tomorrow when I go to the Aoki game.

Got my whole Bernie today. Kelbys call the ticket office and say you want the birthday package. They will transfer your call to the people who set it up. You pay $40 and tell them the day and they will set it up. Day of game you go to guest relations to pick it up. Mine wasn't in the bag but they gave me one when i asked.

Originally I got; a kids tshirt, a rally towel, the dvd from last year, Italian bobble from last year, ramirez bobble from last year, Hoffman pin, fielder pin, a ticket voucher, a birthday ball, and cards all stuffed in a cinch sack. Plus i got the bernie when I asked. They also put your name on the scoreboard

Archived