Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-21 Brewers (Marcum) at Nationals (Jackson), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers score 3 in 9th, win 4-2]

pretendastronaut
I love seeing Cardinals fans freak out, but I'm not sure why they are so worried. Brewers still have a very uphill battle given that the Cardinals play AAA teams for half of the rest of their season.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There definitely was a fair share of Brew fans there tonight. And truth be told, it's a much more enjoyable atmosphere to watch the Brewers opposed to Citizens Bank Park (just 90 minutes up 95) in Philly. The fans are much more respectful in DC. They just want to have a good time. You'll have goofs in any crowd, and people who act obnoxious to opposing fans, but the park there just seems to have less. I digress.

I thought it was a really quality start by Marcum, which is EXACTLY what this team needed from him on this night. His only mistake was to LaRoche, but a lot of pitchers have made mistakes to LaRoche this year.

I'll be at that Reds /Brewers series in Cincinnati. I only live 2 hours from Great American Ball Park. That's going to be a very challenging and important series.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived