Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-21 Brewers (Marcum) at Nationals (Jackson), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers score 3 in 9th, win 4-2]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it's a little late, but what is the purpose of Aoki's finger stache routine?

I've been trying to figure that out since that 2-HR game Aoki had a while back this year. That is the first time I noticed the finger-stache; George Kottaras gave it to Aoki as he trotted to home plate following his walkoff.

[sarcasm]I'm sure whatever it is, isn't classy enough for the STL.[/sarcasm]

By the way, God bless John Axford. :)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So what your saying is if this was 2011 this still would have been a great run but reaching the playoffs would still be virtually impossible. Yay for the 2nd wildcard.

If the Crew does happen to make the playoffs I don't think Atlanta would be too excited about a one game showdown with us right now. Hopefully it wouldn't be Medlen.

I have to say Im liking that the IGTs are more than 2 pages again. It was getting depressing in June and July.

THIS^

But I hate to think we have fair weather fans around here...

;)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I have to say Im liking that the IGTs are more than 2 pages again. It was getting depressing in June and July.

THIS^

But I hate to think we have fair weather fans around here...

;)

To be fair, I didn't stop watching the games (there were days I checked the box score only) but I didn't have anything positive to say so I didn't post.

I know they're in the rearview now, but PIT is being clubbed like a baby seal by Houston. Houston. Take how we're feeling about the Crew, turn it 180 degrees and then beat yourself over the head with it. I nkow many here expected PIT to drop off, but this is dropping off a cliff.

Wow, what a game! Went with my fiancee who is not a baseball fan at all but that 9th inning rally had her screaming louder than every other Brewers fan in the section. Had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting near the guy who would yell about Braun doing steroids every second but his hit in the 9th sure quieted him up. This streak has been unbelievable but I have all the faith that we can take over the Cards. Bring. It. On!

Archived