Brewer Fanatic

RARE Favre Nike Authentic Jersey for Trade (High School)

jnorman76

I have a limited edition Nike "Talented and Gifted" Brett Favre jersey for trade. This XL jersey is very difficult to find, and is in mint condition. It originally retailed for $80, but often commands more in collectors' shops.

Please see the following link for pictures:

http://lh6.google.com/jonathan.norman/RpU6wPHx0RE/AAAAAAAAAWQ/jJIJ0gQALYI/s160-c/FavreJersey.jpg
Favre Jersey

What would you be interested in trading for? I've got your average, run of the mill bobbleheads that I'm sure you already have... The only thing Brewer-related that I could trade would be a Rob Arra panoramic picture of Miller Park that goes for about $30 on ebay. I could always throw some cash your way as well. Let me know, or send me a PM.

Yep, I have the plain versions of Hall, Fielder, and will have a Chorizo come Sunday. Sorry, no retro versions though.

All 3 for the jersey, or is that not enough for you? If not, I might be able to dig out a couple extras from previous years -- I know I've got a Carlos Lee white jersey that I could include as well.

Because each of those bobbles are selling for around $10-$12 each, I would say the bobbles plus cash would suffice. How about regular versions of Hall, Fielder, Chorizo (this weekend) and Weeks (later) plus $40? Just throwing it out there ...

Archived