Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-16 Mets (Young) at Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-0; Braun hits HRs 200, 201; Peralta 8 IP]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too bad Segura got picked off,Peralta would have a double and an RBI

I'm just following the game on Gameday, but was Wily attempting to bunt before the pickoff? If I had to guess RRR would have called for the sac bunt

No, he was leaning to far.

Community Moderator

Peralta's start today might have been the best performance of the season by a Brewers starter, considering the importance of this game.

Edit: and judging by those highlights he was completely relaxed doing it. Not feeling the pressure at all.

Can Axford hold the lead though?

Not to kill the general euphoria, but I just can't get over the fact that the Brewers are second in save opportunities in the NL and second to last in save percentage. Just being at the NL average puts 7 more wins on the ledger and has the Crew up by at least 5 for the second WC.

Philly Loses!! Even if the Brewers don't make it, the excitement of the chase is what makes baseball so fun.

Exactly right. For most intents and purposes, this IS playoff baseball, which is more than any of us could have asked for as little as 3 weeks ago.

Philly Loses!! Even if the Brewers don't make it, the excitement of the chase is what makes baseball so fun.

Exactly right. For most intents and purposes, this IS playoff baseball, which is more than any of us could have asked for as little as 3 weeks ago.

Exactly, this is what I've been saying all week!

The remainder of this season is our playoffs! Every game is crucial.

Anything after the regular season is a bonus!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived