Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-12 Braves (Maholm) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-2]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Hello, win column! 8 wins in 9 games against the Braves, Pirates and Cards!!!!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Going to all 3 games this weekend.

Have tickets to 4 of the last 6 homestand as well.

Uecker statue karma, keep on rollin'.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

The Cardinals play 4 games in LA this weekend. What's the best scenario? Dodgers take 3 of 4 or sweep?

2-2 split

Could argue either way for Cards or Dodgers depending on which team you think will win more games down the stretch.

Rooting for the Dodgers to sweep. They have the hardest schedule in the NL the rest of the way and the Cards have one of the easiest. Plus, always root against the Cardinals, right?

I'd like to see Dodgers take 3 of 4. Cards have 9 game stretch vs Stros and Cubs after that. Hard to think even a team reeling the the Cards are won't take 6 of 9 from those AAA squads.

Archived