Brewer Fanatic

Who will win the 2012 NL ROY?

Invader3K

Fiers doesnt have enough IP, I think it'll come down to Aoki and Harper, with Harper winning because the Nationals are in 1st place and he's been a pretty productive player for being 19.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

though, if the Brewers DO get close to or get in that last WC slot, and Aoki stays hot, it really could be a pretty close race... Aoki has won a couple games in the last few weeks on his own to help the Crew get in the position they are in

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Fiers doesnt have enough IP, I think it'll come down to Aoki and Harper, with Harper winning because the Nationals are in 1st place and he's been a pretty productive player for being 19.

Harper: .265/.337/.458

Aoki: .285/.352/.426

Very close there. Since Harper is younger and has played more at CF, I'd have to give him the nod as well, though.

I doubt most people outside of MIL even know who Aoki is so I am going to say he is a longshot regardless of where the Brewers finish up. It will be Miley or Harper most likely; whether they would deserve over Aoki is another story. Aoki's success has been under the radar

Archived