Brewer Fanatic

Brewers stuff for sale

BCZF

My ex wife is leaving the duplex we share for 10 years..

All my Brewers stuff is being packed in plastic bins. I have ZERO room for this stuff here in my new apt.

Featured stuff. - Framed B/W final season County Stadium pick (photo is 11X10 I think , but possible smaller)Matted/ Framed to about 12X16.. Keep in mind these are numbers Im pulling out my ass, will come back with actual measurements.

2001 Miller park Inaugural Season beer mirror

Framed 1st pitch at miller park, color photo.. 8X10, i think matted in a kinda plastic frame.

Light Up ballglove mediallion that one was supposed to screw into the grill of your car. Attaches to the battery leads directly, I guess. Very nice.. Kinda "blingy"

Brewers ballglove kids digital helmet watch.. Needs battery, in box.. band is really just a strip of velcro, but kitchy..

45's of "Turnin Up the Heat" and the other song from that era, which I have forgotten. "Your part of the game sittin in the stands" ..blah blah..

Nieves no hitter pin. Molitor retirement pin.. Excessive amount of Jeffrey Hammonds bobbles (perfect for scarecrow/firecracker type activities)

Pepsi 3 box set - Jenkins/Sexon/Uecker?? I forget.. Maybe Yount.. Bobbles

PLUS SO MUCH MORE! Any of this crap interest anyone? I do not part with the mirror and pics lightly.. They were gifts.. Maybe ill change my mind, who knows..

Hello everybody

Sorry about the delay, had food poisoning the last few days.. Put it this way, I need a steam cleaner, if anyone wants to barter..

Bad news.. My ex wife sold the Hammonds bobbles( she is moving, sold it the garage sale) (although my son may have 1 stashed in the garage).. Didjnt get a chance for the pics, but Im better now and will post asap.. Sorry again..

Ok.. I found a couple of media guides/programs here..

And interesting note, the 1972 media guide, shows Bud and Edmund B Fitzgerald, the son of the Northwestern Mutual exec, for which the famous ship is named.

The Scott Po I will let go for $3..

The the other ones $5..

Archived